Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rumor: DC Restaurant Week Summer 2012 Dates

A brief update: my move to a new city has been complete, and I've finally secured a great new job after months of searching, so hopefully I will get back to posting more frequently!

In more important news, I've been checking the official DC Restaurant Week website frequently, hoping to catch the announcement of the dates of DC's summer restaurant week this year early so that I'm not locked out of perennial RW faves like Birch & Barley, but nothing has been posted yet.  However, when investigating restaurants for the boyfriend's first celebratory dinner in the nation's capital, I visited Rasika's site and noticed a link for an RW menu!  Upon clicking, it appears that Rasika will be offering their prix fixe menus during the week of August 13-18.  It's ok to take this with a grain of salt, but it also can't hurt to snag a few choice reservations now on Open Table before the news becomes widespread, just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment